Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member nucklehead_talkative's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

can someone please be honest with me and tell me why people complain? is it for a...

...good cause? in 2006, my relative in india called me and started complaining i stopped writing and calling then suggested i call and write once in a while to catch up. in 2007, he came to the usa by himself. my mom persuaded him to visit california, but due to his busy schedule, he couldnt come and wanted us to go there. when i went there, i spent three days with them then out of the blue he started persuading me to visit india. since i couldnt go, he made another trip to america this year with his wife and kids and they came to visit me for five days. when they came, the first question my cousin asked me was what i am doing nowadays that i am busy all the time. when i told him everything, he looked at me and realized i was making excuses. why do u think he complains about everything? does he want to be involved in my life and has an interested in wanting to know what i am doing? does it seem like he cares about me

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really don't know how your cousin thinks so I can't tell you for sure why he complains. Maybe he misses you and wants to see you or maybe he wants something from you. That's all I can tell from what you have said.