Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he is your EX so dont worry ...move on and just tell him straight next time how you feel and would not want any last minute thing with him

Junior Member corpratecovergirl's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I Vent? What is Wrong With This Man?

My Ex and I have a daughter together and we talked earlier in the Week about taking his son and our daughter to the Carnival. When Friday night came I noticed that the weather had changed dramatically. Well he works out of town taking trips and I was aware that he would be on his way back in town to make this happen. He travels back and forth period. So here comes Saturday the day we were supposed to go to the Carnival. Its cold and raining and I was up early making different plans for when he called. That call never came till 5: 47 pm this evening. I had already moved on with my day if I hadn't heard from him by 10 am or at least midday I consider the plans cancelled. So he texts me and says some mean things.

We are totally different people I would never have my daughter at a carnival in this weather. Here is my question Spring Break is coming up and he wants to take the kids to Sea World or something like that, he wants me to go along as well. My problem is he lacks planning skills and does not have a car right now. He hasnt said anything about renting a car and I told him it may be better to go to the beach what are your thoughts. I am thinking that we should just completely squash that Idea and allow him to do what he wishes with his son for Spring Break what are your thoughts? We are just such different people, he is always late and such a last minute person with everything and I am the total opposite.
    I didnt call him because I did not know whether he had made it in town or not. With his transportation situation being the way it is he typically has to borrow his brothers as we live far from one another.
    I have been dealing with this last minute crap for 6 yrs our daughter will be 7 this year honestly when does it end. He doesn't want my input on making decisions and then want to insult me after not even communicating that he was in town ugh....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure he has voice mail, yes? You could have left him a message.

I think that you could agree to do Sea World AND the Beach, right?