I suffer a stupid , non-updated , pointless and totally unuseful educational system in my country that 6 teenagers have committed suicide last year and it litteraly puts kids at the edge of extinction.
If u read further information u can read the rest :
The system depends 100 % on private courses , those which have no gouvernmental rules regarding insult or abuse to kids.
The state obligats the students to go to their schools , so that the total day hours would be distributed among school , private courses , homeworks and quizes that get thrown on students' desks every day in courses (which need intense study or we get kicked out and struggle to find another tutor)
3- The system relates to teenagers from 16 to 18 which is one of the most productive intevals of age through the human life.
4-to get things worse , the system doesn't allow any contribution from the students and i mean it ! we are not even to perform a single chemistry experiment practicaly. (the subjects are not optional , u pick a pack , this pack contains certain subjects and the pack also contains the certain colleges u might attend.)
5- the result ...... those who try to concentrate and study for 11 months a year with no mid-terms (yup we get tested in the whole subjects on one day each ) and for 2 successive years... they end up suiciding if they made a mistake in a test (because every single mistake can restrict the choices of college u have from engineering to commerce...)

6- or those who lose hope (the majority) try to find other ways to prove themselves like drugs or smoking....
7- and there is a category to which those who have hopes , they doubt to realize them but at the same time they are well raised so they can't do what others do. those get devastated and die from inside.
Sorry for elongating , i just wanted u to know who useless but also harmful the system is .