I know this really does sound so silly. But today we were talking, he says ' You delete all your emails so I cant read them anyway' I replied 'No I dont', he says 'Heard it al before'. So then I say that he knows I dont delete emails, (we both have access to each others accounts). So he starts arguing, and apparently I 'carry it on' all the time, he said sorry 20 minutes later, but then I cant understand why he argued with me for 20 minutes the hole time he knew he was in the wrong, He says if we keep arguing every day then that will be it, me and him wil be over, He says he doesnt waant that but he c ant handle it, despite sending me a letter telling me that he will NEVER end this. I got upset as he started shouting at me, he started to laugh at me. He hung up on me, rang me back asking whats wrong, andd said its all my fault because instead of arguing with him I should apparently just tell him to shut up. Thats his own words, but I cant work out why he doesnt see that he shouldnt be saying the things that I need to tell him to shut up about.
He started shouting at me, and I said 'I cant believe how you could say all that stuff in a letter and then act like this to me'
He says I 'carry it on', but he is the one which starts every single arguemen, he admitted it thi smorning, so he says 'Go away, fuck off and hangs up the phone on me.
I really am so upset, I dont even know what to do now, nothing I say right now makes a difference, usuaully he cant stand to hear me upset. but today he didnt care, today he was acting like someone I didnt know. Hes upset me so much but I cant say anything because he wont understand he just says 'Great your starting the arguement again'

I dont want me and him to break up. I really dont , he knows hes in the wrong, he apologised twice but then I cant see why he was so nasty if he knew he was wrong?
What shall I do now? Just leave him to get on with hit