Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

boyfriend and I have been arguing A LOT!!!?

we've been dating for 3 months first month we never argued! then the second month we've argued quite a bit. he's sort of the jealous type. one time I went to a college party and he told me not to call him when I'm drunk and if I fuck around with another guy not text him at all and of course I got defensive and said I'm not that stupid and yeah get the picture? another we've argued because of his weed thing, or when he has something to do and we cancel and I say things that make me seem reasonable like if it's a family thing I say no stay with the family and stuff and he says I really wanna see you and I refuse cuz I don wanna seem selfish(mostly what we argue cuz he wants to see me and is willing to leave his fam for me?! once I even said "I'm just your gf," that's when he got defensive and said no you're m life my everything...")... we almost broke up 2xs, and he tells me he doesn't wanna lose me and I don't wanna lose him, so we decided bot to argue that much and now? I try my hardest not to argue an he just argues! he throws the f bomb a lot and I alwys tell him "babe I'm tryin not to argue with you, I don't wanna fight with you" an he'll say same here but f bomb gain and get te idea..?? what do I do!?!? I seriously have never argued soooooo much with a boyfriend till him! and I love him sooo muh and h loves me.(our song is best I've ever had by drake).. not gonna go into detail... what do I do? no I won't dump him!

in how I know, but HELP!?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Might wanna change your song to Mad by Ne-Yo there lol...but serious the first month is like the Honeymoon Month....everything is good and dandy cause your getting use to each other and you have all the lil cute things going on....i mean there will always be arguing in a relationship...what your going to have to do is a lot of compromising though....and as your relationship gets older you'll understand him more and him you more (hopefully) and you'll know what upsets him and he likewise with you....and when you guys fight your going to have to be calm (or at least try) and tell him how you feel and the ask him how he feels bout the subject...then make a compromise....take for instance the you not wanting him to leave his family....maybe everyonce in awhile let him hang with you over his fam....may sound wrong but his family understands your his girlfriend and he'll wanna spend time with you...so you compromise and every once in awhile say yes....i hope i helped a lil and good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wall of Text

Downloads
    Uploads
    why would u want to be with someone who argues with u all the time? does not sound like a healthy relationship to me at all. if i were u i would sit down with him and give him an ultamatium. stop arguing or i might have to break up with u. if he still continues to do it, then i dont know what to tell u...u were left with only one choice.