ive been with mmy bf for like a week. he is always talking about himself, cutting me off mid way to bring attn to himself, and he is always complaining.

i have stress too, but when i tried to bring it back to flirty he called the conversation meaningless. hes really dragging me down. he is a good guy though. and he leant me money when i needed it which i paid back.

but hes extremely negative. also i asked him to have an hiv test and he is like dont you trust me. he said he never had anyone ask that before. im like well i dont care.

do u think this is going no where. he is also saying stuff like, i dont knopw what its like to be him and to go thru things hes went thru, and that i dont have a real job. he sounds jealous of me because im not working and he criticizes that i sleep longer hours than him. then he says if im with him hes going to force me to get a job.

im in college and i dont want to work right now. do you think i should just dump him?

hes like "well see how i feel ii have to work all the time". he only works 25 hours a week. big deal. i have worked more.

the guy is just super negative. and i have gone out with men who dont complain about work. should i dump him?