...says he doesn't have time this weekend? We've been together for a year and two months. During the week I'm at a dorm and he's at hometown uni, so we can only see each other on weekends. We're doing really well, he often tells me he misses me and that he would like to see me more often. So lately he's been driving up to my dorm at times to see me, or I stay over at his house on Sunday and then catch the train on Monday morning instead. This week he's been acting a bit strange. He has these weeks when he just doesn't text a lot and that's something I've gotten used to. But yesterday I told him I was home alone (since it's a long weekend for us so I'm not at my dorm) and that I was finished studying around 5 p.m.. That was kind of a hint for him to come over. He didn't reply to my text until 3 a.m. this morning. (He wasn't busy doing something important, he was on AIM the entire time.) He also said he didn't know if he could see me again this weekend, but perhaps on Saturday afternoon. I asked whether something was up

since he's always saying he wants to see me more. He replied that he just has a busy weekend: dinner with his football team on friday night, a game to play saturday night, work on sunday morning and a family gathering sunday afternoon (to which I was invited, but I have to study for my finals so I'm not going). I last saw him on Tuesday (spent the night there). I just feel like I'm being fit into his schedule... Am I overreacting or should I worry? What's the best thing to say to him now?