Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nvr2soon

Bill Maher and his horrific anti-Catholic rant?

When will the Christians and specifically Catholics show their outrage at the anti christian rants of idiots like Bill Maher?
    You know Bill he's the one that called our brave military men button pushing cowards.
    If he's so brave why doesn't he come out with his rage on the terrorist in the muslim religion. There are far more of them than there are abusers in the Catholic faith.

Agree or disagree?

Shadowcat
    Maybe Christians of all faiths should start a Christian Anti-Defamation League get Lawyers and Boycott the television Stations that carry his rants. The Jews have their anti Defamation League and so do Muslims that monitor slander! Why should Christians not have an outlet? Everyboidy has Free Speech but Us.

Currently the only places Christians Can Go to Complain are found Below....

angelolori1976
    well, anger only makes things worse. I would just put a smiley face on, and kill him with kindness, and just sigh after patting him on the head. I wouldn't get angry over petty things from petty people. I just let them be petty and go on living my life.

Herodotus
    Bill had to get his own TV show, to able to avoid have his weak rhetoric kick back into his face. He is a coward.

patsworth
    I totally agree. I'm not Catholic, but I am a Christian and I can't stand to listen to Bill Maher. He seems to think that all Christians are total idiots & his opinion is the only right answer to anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    he was right

Josephine
    Bill Maher is like a car accident. Horrible but you can't help watching. I think a huge majority of what he says is scripted to cause controversy. I can't stand to watch him because I think he's just reading from the offense du jour in order to get attention and ratings.

I wouldn't take anything he said personally. Most of what he says is written by writers anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bill Maher is many things.
    The ONLY thing I don't like about him is his anti-God views.

Other than that, he can do no wrong. He's got you talking, doesn't he?

Justin B
    I agree. Bill Maher is judgemental

Sacredfaerie
    I for one like Bill Maher, he is not afraid to voice his opinion. And my friend, thats all it is...an opinion. and he is entitled to his...
    My opinion is, there are hypocrites in every denomination around the world. Thats why I choose to be non denominational and keep religion in my house w/ my family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast