i live an hour away from my bf and he hasn't been calling or txting as much as he usually does the past few days. we talked about it and he said he was sorry and i really do believe him. he just gets busy with hanging out with friends the last few days and forgets (please don't comment saying that he's cheating on me or he's not interested in me anymore or any of that bull. i know him. and it's only been like a three day thing. keep in mind im just ranting). anyways, so it's really getting to me... because i just moved and i only have 2 friends who both live an hour away, and he is one of them. i guess i'm just sad bc i'm not as big a part of his life anymore... and also kinda jealous. i'm sitting around waiting for his call or txt and he is having fun with friends. even though it's only been three days, i miss talking to him. it seems like a lot longer then three days when you have nothing else to do but study for exams. i've just been really lonely ever since i moved away for college... i can't seem to make any friendships and the ones that i still managed to keep in tact barley ever talk to me. i could call if i wanted, but i feel really bad for taking him away from his friends, because i know what it's like to have a friend talk on the phone to their bf or gf and feel mistreated. i think i am getting to be a little depressed... and every time i get depressed all the bad things in my past that i tried to forget come back up. and the worst part is i can't even tell the one i love the most because he is too busy:'( *sigh* i need a hug and a kiss and a snuggle from my david