Many people say it seems hard to convert M2TS files to players and enjoy them. However, it is just a piece of cake for me. Why? The reason is that I have some excellent MTS Converters.
One of my friends needs to often convert M2TS files because of her work. She recommends some to me. I felt them wonderful after having a try. You can have a look to choose one.
There are M2TS Converters for Windows and Mac.

Part 1: For Windows Users
Aiseesoft M2TS Converter

From the screen above, you can learn that this Aiseesoft M2TS Converter is a very pithy but practical tool. As professional software, it can help you convert M2TS to almost all popular video formats. Meanwhile, you are allowed to convert MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more to what you want. More powerful, it can also extract audios from the videos and convert them to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA, etc. With the best quality, it can set up profile of the video during conversion. For example, you can edit its video and audio settings including encoder, frame rate, and sample rate.

Tipard M2TS Converter

To be frank, this Tipard M2TS Converter is a wonderful M2TS Converter. Because with it, you can convert M2TS files to any general video formats like WMV, AVI, MP4 and even HD videos. And it is possible to extract audios from videos after which you can convert them to AAC, AC3, AIFF, etc. More conveniently, users can have a capture to save the pictures as you wish when you convert files. Then, during conversion, you can make use of its edit functions to trim and crop videos, merge videos into one file, and even do video effect.

Part 2: For Mac Users

Aiseesoft M2TS Converter for Mac

It is good news for Mac users to know that this Aiseesoft M2TS Converter for Mac can convert M2TS files to all video formats on Mac like MPEG, AVI, DivX, VOB, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV, MP4, etc. As a powerful Mac M2TS Converter, it supports all popular devices including iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, Zune and so on. Sparing no effort to help users, this software can help you extract music from videos. From example, you want to convert a M2TS movie, and find the theme song not bad. Then you can extract it from the movie with Aiseesoft M2TS Converter for Mac and play it on your device. And the audio formats can be various. Furthermore, one M2TS file can be converted to as many different formats as it supports in one time.

Tipard M2TS Converter for Mac

I take this last one as a powerful Mac M2TS Converter. Generally, it main aim is to help you convert M2TS files to MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, and HD videos and so on. At the same time, TS, MTS as well as MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, HD MP4, etc can be treated as input formats. The same to Aiseesoft M2TS Converter for Mac, it also supports you to extract audios from video and convert it to different formats. Easy to use, it can edit files by trimming, cropping, and merging to what you wish.

If you want to learn more about M2TS Converters, you can view the M2TS Converter Reviews