Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bad massage therapy session...Should I call and complain or just forget it?

I saw an ad for a full body massage for an hour for $50.00 and when I got there the lady showed me my room which wasn't really a room it was more like a bamboo cubical that you can see through (like public bathroom stalls except worse) and it was cold. Anyway, I'll get to the point. I thought it was completely unprofessional.

I requested a female because I'm not comfortable with that but they gave me a guy anyway.

During the massage his phone went off and he answered it!

Periodically he would yell out to the lady in the back and talk to her and get up an walk out and go talk to her. ( I could hear them).

When he massaged my lower body he just tossed the towel over my back and I was wearing a thong. I don't know if that's normal for a lot of massages but I've had quite a few massages and no ones ever done that before.

Plus when it was over I waited for him to shut the door and hear his footsteps leaving but when I stood up put my bra on I saw a shadow and he was standing my the side of the door looking at me! We made eye contact!

Finally,he didn't rub my neck, head, or have me flip me over (not like I would of let him but still) and I actually came out in more pain than I did when I walked in (and it wasn't from the amount of pressure if anything he wasn't pushing hard enough).

Should I call and complain or should I just try and forget about it?

Junior Member WhatWillTheSpillKillm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Call and complain and tell them you want a free massage.....I doubt if they give you a free one, but it's always worth trying it.....and next time go to a reputed massage salon, even if it's a little more expensive.......