In my whole life I have had this 3 time! I would not wish this pain on my worst enemy!
I get this pain in my legs and knees that make it hard for me to stand and when I sit and go back to stand up I cant! My back begins to tighten and there is so much pain it makes me scream!

The first time it was caused by a sneeze my aunt put smoke filled glass cups on my back and the pain went away but I was paralized for almost 3 days ...

The second time I slipped out side and luckily I was at a doctors office and he cracked my back and pulled my legs and hurt me .. again I was paralized for 2 days with the 3rd day being able to walk slowly

The third time I went to a lady who is famous in town for being able to massage and it was a miracle!! I came into her house in pain and limping and 5 minutes later I came out running!

When I was giving birth to my son I asked the doctor about the epidural and told him about my back and how the lady was awesome! he got very mad and told me to just go to the doctor next time!

I have heard stories where people go to the ER and they are not helped! What should I do? I am feeling the pain coming in and this morning I had a charlie horse! Its not much time before I am in screaming agony!

I dont know what this pain is but anyone else have it?