Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baby SCREAMS when she wakes up..need help!?

my lil one takes naps and then wakes up...feeds, gets a diaper change then sits happily for about 30-min to an hour then SCREAMS and is literally inconsolable. She had colic before like a month ago and has been fine ever since. What is wrong with my lil one?

2.5 months age

Downloads
    Uploads
    babies have colic until they are 3 months, if you suspect gas. rub her belly in a clockwise motion or bicycle here legs. I always gave my son Little tummy gas relief drops, they taste GREAT and is natural so if she needs more you can give it o her without overdoseing. My other thought is maybe shes having night terrors, people who get those are inconsolable. Are you in sight when she wakes up or is she all alone? Does it make a difference if you are in the room when she wakes up?

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like he/she has gas.check at walmart for gas drops or switch formula.i have 4 children ,my son needed to be on isomil as he couldnt tolerate dairy. hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    since it happens after feedings i'd say it has something to do with that. reflux maybe? try keeping her vertical as much as possible for the hour after feedings