Christians and other religious people forcing their beliefs on you, and harassing/making fun of you for your beliefs, when YOU do the exact same thing.

You guys get on religious peoples questions and start making fun of them and insulting them, want proof? read the first answer to this question"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100731004637AAmDTWZ&r=w&pa=EJFyD3bpBV_ MdvjDf6rs4yNhWzpIQVDm9xuTLu.xfWjf1DfB6RNSibh_zQ--&paid=deleted_answer#answers
So basically all you guys can say is "they started it first", that's it? that's your explination? what is this Elementary school?
Guy with the gay avatar picture: I'm not a Christian dumbass! LMAO!
magpieix C.A.C.T.U.S: Didn't think so what? you didn't think I have something to say back to that? LOL! you can name all the bad horrible things religious people did but don't complain about them force-feeding you their beliefs if you're gonna do the same thing, it's that simple you fool.
Chloroform Dating ServiceŽ : My reputation? my reputation where? the internet? LMFAO! see, this is why I think you're a nerd who's life revolves around the computer, as I said in a previous answer to your question. See I don't give two sh!ts about this forum, yahoo answers OR the internet.

Oh well, keep being a badass over the internet, you're totally good at it dude LOL!
Chloroform Dating Service: So you're saying I'm defending religion? HA! please show me ONE example where I said I'm religious or anything of the sort.
Oh and I love how you keep coming back to talk sh!t to me, but meanwhile you have me blocked so I can't answer your questions or email you back. awww did I hurt your feelings? LOL what a little nob-sucking btitch you are.