I just had an argument with my mom. I recently went to visit relatives with her in Philadelphia, and I did not have a good time. I was bored most of the time, and wished I had not gone. The same thing happened five years ago, and I was planning to not go this time, but I let my housemate talk me into it. It is the biggest mistake I have made this year.

I think the problem lies in the fact that I'm 30, but my aunts are all senior age and some of them have mobility problems. They spend most of their time sitting in the house talking about things I don't consider that important. I on the other hand am an active person. I like going to different places and trying different things. I have been in Philadelphia several times, but I have never "seen" Philadelphia because whenever I go to the city I'm mostly confined to my aunt's house. It would be nice to try something new. I know I'd like to go to a museum and learn a little bit about the city's history. I also try to get regular exercise. I particularly like to run, and I try to run five days a week, but whenever I go to my aunt's house this is hard to do. I have no idea how to resolve this situation.