Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is arguing about sex a waste of time?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year. We don't have sex that much anymore. It makes me feel like he isn't attracted to me and that we don't have an intimate side to our relationship. He says that two people that love each other don't have to have sex to express their love. He feels that I should know that he is attracted to me and that he shouldn't have to show me by humping me all the time. Well I happen to have a strong sex drive and I am really attracted to him. Whenever he touches me I want him. In the beginning we would have sex at least twice a day. Now we have sex every 3-5days. We always argue about not having sex...I want to...and he doesn't feel the need for sex. We really love each other, but he's already acting like we've been together for 50 years already. I don't know what to think and how to handle this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try something new to attract his desire. example:
    threesome foursome for him. you do the foul play with the other girls and start the oral sex for him by the three or four of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by lineasy2 View Post
    Try something new to attract his desire. example:
    threesome foursome for him. you do the foul play with the other girls and start the oral sex for him by the three or four of you.
    wow, you read my thoughts exactly. perfect answer for the problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm not going to advise you to give up on the relationship and break up with him, but sexual compatibility is a pretty important part of a relationship.

I'm really having a hard time understanding why he would not want to have sex more often. Not that 3-5 days is that bad, but it's kind of infrequent.

So not only does he not care to have sex often, he still doesn't even want to if it'll make you happier. As if he views it as a chore or something.

I would say you need to be honest and straightforward with him and get the real reason why he feels this way. And it could just be that he's not a very sexual person. Or it could be some other reason. Time to find out.

Then work together and do your best to try to change the situation... and if it can't be changed, maybe you do need to break up. It's pretty hard to have a long lasting dedicated relationship when one of the people is always desperate to get laid, and eventually that person starts to look elsewhere to have that need met.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm not going to advise you to give up on the relationship and break up with him, but sexual compatibility is a pretty important part of a relationship.

I'm really having a hard time understanding why he would not want to have sex more often. Not that 3-5 days is that bad, but it's kind of infrequent.

So not only does he not care to have sex often, he still doesn't even want to if it'll make you happier. As if he views it as a chore or something.

I would say you need to be honest and straightforward with him and get the real reason why he feels this way. And it could just be that he's not a very sexual person. Or it could be some other reason. Time to find out.

Then work together and do your best to try to change the situation... and if it can't be changed, maybe you do need to break up. It's pretty hard to have a long lasting dedicated relationship when one of the people is always desperate to get laid, and eventually that person starts to look elsewhere to have that need met.