I was raised baptist but i have since converted to a religion of my own discovery as far as i know here is my personal view on the apocalypse.... The rapture is upon us heralded by every sound in existence the muse touches all as is she projected by all. Alright this is part of this code rapture = when god takes everyone = the muse has touched you = kill = figurative death = means bring into the vision of god = utopia = the muse floods us with inspiration leading to things like perpetual energy and much higher spiritual awareness. This higher spiritual awareness is the actual important part as this will cause the FLOOD. from your friendly neiborhood apocalypse usher... ok if all inspiration comes from the same place (a muse or your personal religious inspiration) taht means that all religion is basically the same. christianity one of the most popular got its start from wars over whether or not jesus lived believe it or not. but the things it teaches are all coded and symbolic like take for instance that in the bible jesus eyes are red...... jump ahead the seas will run red ok now add some logic jesus=good=red=good red=blood blood = life the seas will be full of life. ok take and use this ideaology and you start seeing in rebelation its not speaking of the apocalypse as the world explodiing they mean that we're headed for a golden age. ok now take the secular music L.O.V.E. code and u realize that kill means bring beside god not merc someone. and you start seeing that an age of invention LOVE and basically understanding is right around the corner. ok now back to the thing all inspiration comes from the same place she can't make u smarter just like that she has to use the tools available to her in christianity's case it was other good religions as u can see chistianity borrows ideas from many predated religions. neways the point is ******* learn **** and quit fighting and my question is simple i want your opinions on this statement. i want words from everyone from scientologist (infinitist), hindus (spiritual greeters) to athiest (those that ignore the worlds around them. please give me something to think about enlightened population.
Source(s):
this means that the apocalypse is everyone coming beside god with his voice and guidance on thier mind and hands

like the name tired of drug references (ya imma pothead)