Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    U should take a step down from your pedastool and realize that its more common than not for the nice guy to not be chosen over the Dbag guy. Its not an excuse, its reality. And ur right, not every girl is like that. Even though u think u know all about this, u have very little understanding towards the "nice guy"

Downloads
    Uploads

Any other girls sick of hearing the "nice guys" complain?

I realize that a lot of girls do go for the douchebag guy that treats them like garbage, but come on, it's not every girl.

I used to feel sorry for you "nice guys" that never seem to have success with women, but now it's a little too much.

A "nice guy" can't find a girlfriend, and what does he use as an excuse? "Oh, I'm a nice guy, that's why girls don't want me." No, that can't be the reason. There are probably MANY other reasons that are stopping you from finding a girlfriend, so stop complaining!

It's getting so annoying, and quite frankly, as a girl, I find it offensive when you guys say "girls never go for the nice guys". YES, WE DO! It's become like a male bonding excuse now. But think about it, it's not like every girl in the world is with a verbally abusive as$hole!
    ‘Bobby Light’ – What pedestal? What, you’re going to make me sound arrogant because I have an opinion? Thanks.

‘slick American prince’ - proves my point exactly. Oh, I’m so attracted to a guy who calls me a “whore”, right? Pshh.

‘Cypher19’ - Uhhhhhh, I don’t get how what you said has anything to do with this question but okay.

'Ty' - I agree with you completely about how girls always complain about that.

Thanks everyone!