I dont get why there isnt anyone who lives by me who is is gay & not a huge slut! Seriously, it seems like ALL gay guys my around my age want, is to pretty much hook up. I just want a real relationship & to be with someone who actually means alot to me. I want that so baddly & even though I have a ton of friends who Im always hanging out with & a great family, I feel so lonley and miserable without a "special someone" haha

Im a good guy with a nice fun personality & I am not ugly. Why do I have to be gay? So many guys are such jerks

I know Im only 17, and "have me whole life to find someone", but I dont want to wait my entire life, I want it & I want it NOW!!

Where is a goodplace where I can find that ?

I feel so desperate that Ill take anyone who will have me & who lives close to me! lmao

I dont even know what to do with myself right now, I feel like i just want to break down and cry lmao Im so pathetic, Idk why Im even posting this!
Ive had one boyfriend like a month ago who lived 4 hours away.. he was awesoem but i can NOT deal with the distance

I need to find someone who lives close to me

I live 45 min away from chicago 7 you think there would be alot of gay guys by me.. but there really isnt

maybe its cuzz im 17 & alot of them are closet??