I do not hate CM Punk. I actually quite like him.
1. Edge
He waited until Cena was beaten to a pulp and bloodied up at New Year's Revolution '06.
Fan Reaction: Live, it was pro Edge. But after it happened, everyone hated Edge and condemned him to hell. HOW DARE ANYONE BEAT JOHN CENA!
2. RVD
He used it in his element and had outside help from...Edge at ECW One Night Stand '06.
Fan Reaction: See above.
3. Edge
Won it from Kennedy. Waited until Undertaker and Batista had beaten the holy hell out of each other in a steel cage match.
Fan Reaction: See above, and then multiply it by ten. HOW DARE ANYONE BEAT UNDERTAKER!
And the most recent one...
4. CM Punk
Waited until Edge was beaten up--I'm sorry, beaten up isn't a good enough word. RAPED is more liked it. Punk waited until Edge was RAPED by Batista to challenge for the title.

Fan Reaction: EVERYBODY LOVES PUNK! PUNK IS OUR GOD! HE DEFEATED THE EVIL CRIME LORD EDGE! ALL HAIL PUNK!FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME THING THAT EDGE DID...TWICE!
I realize this is not a question i just wanted to get this off my chest
fine heres the wrestling question who else wanted to beat up cena with a bat when he said that it should be him and punk
and seriously what was up with yesterday there was hardly any wrestling just a bunch of promos
wow wow i dont know if im confusing you guys with my question, I AM A HUGE EDGE FAN, i was just saying how people were saying how edge was scum for what he did and now people are praising cm punk for doing the same exact thing