Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I the only one getting tired of seeing all these people complaining?

about Sandoval not making the all star game?
    He's not in, too bad, so sad. Please get over it

Why do people complain that millionaires playing for billionaires, not make a meaningless game (home field doesn't matter too much anymore)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The all-star game has totally lost its appeal to most baseball fans anyway. It is just a silly exhibition game, and half of the players (ones that are on bad teams) couldnt care less if their league gets home field advantage anyway.

The rule that every team has to be represented is retarded....as is the fan voting for the starting lineups.

Should Josh Hamilton really be starting in the all-star game? No.

Just like last year when up until a week before voting ended, Ken Griffey Jr was in the top 3 outfielders...while he was hitting something like .214 with 10 HR. Any time you leave decisions up to the general public, a disaster is bound to happen.......just look at who our president was for 8 years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Am I the only one getting tired of seeing all these fans of big-name teams with lots of representation complaining about the fans of the little-named teams complaining about their lack of All-Star representation?

I would be willing to bet that whatever team you like is sending four or five guys, or you would be complaining with the rest of us.

My feeling about Pablo is this... he got snubbed thrice so far:

1) He could have been in the original fan vote, over Adrian Gonzalez.
    2) He SHOULD have been the last-vote man.
    3) He HAD TO HAVE BEEN the guy replacing Beltran, but I hate stupid managers being able to pick their own guys.

If he didn't deserve it, I wouldn't care, but his numbers put him in there, and you complaining about us complaining about it helps nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm right there with ya!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont think you know why he was not voted in. it was a retarded thing that happen. people were let out of job early just to vote for brian-toriano. they created an alliance and everyone was let out early to vote the whole afternoon. i call that unfair and a bad way to get someone into the all star game

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes you are. sandoval deserves to be in the ASG. this kid came from nowhere and said it was the biggest day of his life just to be a candidate for the final vote. imagine how much going to the ASG would have meant to him. The fact that charlie manuel picked jayson werth over sandoval is ridiculous. the only stat thats better for werth is hrs because he has 20 while sandoval has 15. and like the yankees guy said, the way that victorino got voted in was unfair and straight up dumb.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't really care much for sports. you are complaining too anyways. I don't understand why people are more interested in sports than politics or world issues. sports hasn't nor will it ever affect my life in a negative way.