Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

From all the rants, I know there are black people in the U.S.?

If there is a high population of black people, why is it that on CNN and Headline news, the majority of the young people abducted, and of the young women raped and killed are white?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What? That's not even a question if u unite the minorities all together like all people of color together we make up 70% Of the population

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because News Media follows the happens to white people more so than they do of mimnority people. When 'young, pretty white' goes missing its news. When 'young pretty, black' goes missing its her parents are probably crack heads.

Downloads
    Uploads
    racist

Junior Member DuffytheEdomiteSlayer's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You trolls are falling off. I leave your questions mad that I wasted the time clicking the link and reading. Aren't you people supposed to be offensive. So are you saying the minority population contributes to all those crimes you mentioned. I would assume that since white police officers arrest so many blacks would reduce those crimes IF blacks were responsible. According to whites, blacks aren't as smart and therefore get caught more than whites. This is what I've read in the little comments whites feel brave enough to leave through a computer screen. So does that mean that all those tens thousands of unsolved murders every year are committed by whites?

Now, culturally speaking of course how do you think the black populations figures in to coups, propping up and arming dozens of dictators in third world countries, arming rebel groups to destabilize regions for resources, covert wars, toppling democratic governments, resource rape, human trafficking, false flag missions, the IMF and World Bank subjecting third world nations to debts they can't pay, defrauding millions of investors of their life savings, a debt based monetary system, state orchestrated recessions and depressions, disease laden vaccines in third world nations. . . oh **** I was gonna keep typing but I got tired.

But how do blacks figure in to all of those crimes?

Imagine what all those third world nations would do without white nations to dump all your trash in their countries. . .

Was this one of those rants you were referring to?