Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    just go for it (:

Unregistered

Earth how to Scream Like Oli

Well my answer is just fry scream because im in a band The Final Plagues and Black Horizon. and im vocalist for both and when i cover BMTH Braille, Pray for Plagues, etc. i fry scream i dont use any false screams the oly technuique that i use when screaming like him is false and fry. Look up on youtube how to fry/ or false scream and you'll pick it right up

Unregistered
    hey i scream and my friends say it sounds realy good. but if i do it hard and deep it hurts my throat kind of after awhile and i think i taste a little blood sometimes? is that doing it wrong or what..cause people say i sound really good.

Unregistered

wrong.

the zen of screaming teaches you fry scream, which all in all, is crap. it sounds nothing like false chord, and its not hard, look on youtube, thats how i learned, brandonkennedybmx is good, so's brutalscream6669

Unregistered

yell and low

BMth does lows by using his diaphragm only which is hard to do and he does the yell which is the beginning of diamonds aren't forever "We will never sleep cause sleep is for the rest no we will never rest till we are f******* dead" is done by yelling but not as loud as u can u got to hold it back and to learn how to scream to him you half to first learn how to scream from your diaphragm then practice to your lows to him and they will sound the same and after more practice you can do the yell and if it starts to hurt u should stop until the pain goes away

Unregistered
    If your using your throat and breathing in there called inhales screams and they can blow out your lungs or destroy your vocal cords if done too much. Make sure u r using your diaphragm unless your doing frys cause idk anything about fry screaming

Unregistered
    ok this youtube video is how i learned to inhale and exhale scream just watch its very detailed so you should be able to learn from it =)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/osuaBMI-Qbs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/osuaBMI-Qbs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Unregistered
    my bad here is the link for that video on you tube like i said just watch it cause it help me learn inhale and exhale screaming

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuaBMI-Qbs]YouTube - HOW TO EXHALE/INHALE SCREAM - DOM AND JUSTIN[/ame]

if you wish to chat with me then look me up on yahoo at

[email protected]

headofeternity
    Man !!
    the scream is a practice that requires a lot of training,
    you must already learning to breathe with your diaphragm,

Exercise:

place your hands on your stomach and breathing, 1 2 3, and discard the air suddenly
    3 foix made it a day and after one week I guarantee you that you will get there,

you also have to find your false vocal cords, very difficult!!!
    bark!
    and you notice that the sound comes from the upper throat, you are on the right voice!

of corse drink plenty of water before, during and after training!
    but hot water!!

began with growl (low scream), for example takes cannibal corpse, they did a live at Wicken air , download these lives and try to do the same thing

Good luck!
    and if there are more questions ask them!! \m/

Screaaaaaaaaammmm
    Just to clear up, it can take ages to learn. I'm learning now and I'm telling you its difficult. I've researched the topic and i can feel it getting a little bit easier but very, very gradually. I started doing it the wrong way and I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO ATTEMPT A PERFORMANCE AFTER ONLY ONE WEEK OF PRACTICE!
    I nearly lost the ability to speak over all. I nearly had to have throat surgery and the pain in my throat was unbearable even when I took painkillers.
    Letting out a small amount of air is definately the hardest part, but no part of it is easy.
    I dont need to say much more because neal covers most of it and he is most definately correct.
    Happy screaming!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast