Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Unregistered
    illagal worker

anu ejaz

Pencil my husband illegal stay

hi,i want to complain my husband.He is illegally stay in London for last 6 years.he came to London by visit visa.when his visa was expired,he stayed illegally with his mother into the BLACK SISTER HOUSE,they give house to my mother in law.he stays here to hide.he has also a mobile shop.i came to London by a student visa. he get a stay order from my visa. now i am in Pakistan,because he is greedy,cruel person.he did not give me passport back.i travel by a travelling paper.if you will not deport him,he will definitely get marriage to a British girl to get a nationality or stay order.i am pregnant,when i am in London,i knew that news that i am pregnant.he did not give my gold Jewellery or my 5000 POUNDS,which my father gave me when i came to London.even he did not give me mobile,that's why i did not call a police for help.please help me. MY HUSBAND NAME is MEHBOOB ALI but his original name is ADIL AKHBAR ,he lives in London with his fake identity ,or mobile number 07977777166. Flat no 4,95 Uxbridge Road Middlesex Southall.UB1 3HH.

Unregistered
    Hi
    I am fadeup with this pakistani people. They are working in the private taxi company as a controller. They are taking job seeker allowence as well as working cash n hand jobs. Some of of their employees are student but they are working full time job in the company. Can you please help me how to complain about this. My contact number is 07859203255 plz help

Unregistered
    test

Unregistered
    Hope everyone is doing good, im also feedup from pakistani people who living in uk illegal and they feel proud of it, in my family im having this issue, they do have the takeaway its in birkenshaw name ''Dasi Spicy'' they hirred many illegal people on less payment and earning loads of money, their all staff is illegal i need some help to sort this takeaway out.... would be very greatful to all of you if you do something about it

Unregistered
    Hi I want to complain about some illegial person who is living in 15 convent way Southall UB2 5UB. They are working in construction their name is lakhuvinder Singh and I don't know others name please quickly depot them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234