Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    djanonymousclown
    Do you even know who Bill Maher is? He rips on just about every religion their is, which is probably a good idea, seeing that religion has caused more deaths during human civilization than any disease or anything else.

Why is he an idiot, becasue he isnt scared to think for himself. The man is a genius.

P.S. I'm religious myself, but I dont throw a hissy fit when someone proves me wrong and points out my flaws.

amapete
    He will be in a bigoted mood as long as he has fellow supports and the Pope is teaching against his un-Christian actions.

Sheed
    he does speak against muslim terrorists and acknowledge that they want to kill us. quite often in fact.

what that he has said about catholics and the pope that is not true?

quantumrift
    Bill Maher is a turd. I did happen to be flipping thru the channels and caught part of that diatribe.

Fortunately we live in a country that espouses freedom of the press and freedom of expression and so forth.

SO I can say that he is true blue turd. He won't say anything bad about Islamic extremists simply because he is a big coward and would be afraid for his life. That's what at least sets him apart from the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly. They at least have the gonads to speak up. He has none.

Robert
    Yeah, I saw the clip on Fox...............he really is a disgusting human being......

Who really listens to his ignorance?They should just put a diaper on Maher's face cause we all know what comes out of his mouth.

Nicki32
    Agree! Thank you for posting. The man is an idiot.
    I could go on for pages and pages, but your question and opinion of BM is simply enough for this site.

daken
    So, everyone has the right to free speech, unless they disagree with you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like O'Reilly said last night, 'Catholics need a spokesperson or watch group to go after these types like Maher'.
    I mean, every other religion has their 'watchdogs' out there and it's not like Catholics can't afford it.
    1.3 billion people all pushing in the same direction has a lot of power.

V €└ V € Ť
    perhaps he just likes the attention. and perhaps the Catholics have other better things to do than dignify that man with any attention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12