Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

why do atheist and christians always argue!?

christians you will never change the mind of an atheist and a atheist will never change the mind of a christian...

this is a battle that have been going on since the bible first made it's appearance, be it as ancient as some say or recent as others say.

the bottom lie is be you a atheist or a christian you are playing a guessing game and really don't know! all you can do is assume that you are right (circumstantial evidence)

there is very little proof either way,however i tend to side with the atheist!

if you consider that no one can tell you where jesus was buried or when he died not one artifact that he lived (no clothes or tools) not even one word written by him and yet you are just supposed to believe because you have what the clergy say "faith" is pretty far out there!

the atheist and scientist have mounds and mounds of proof that the world is far older than what is taught in church and the artifacts to prove it! atheist work on "logic" not "faith" faith does not prove anything nor does it answer any questions (so what's the point in asking)

please understand that i am not trying to b critical but if god is no respecter of man then were are the major miracles of the bible today! (i'm not talking about surviving cancer or coming out of a coma etc...) is it that we are to smart foe god and he's afraid that we know to much! or is it that the atheist have more points than you and it's time for you to put away your primitive beliefs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because one or the other can't live without other believing exactly what they believe. Too stubborn, and full of themselves, and thinking their theory is right.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cause they're bored and saw mommy's computer to play with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an atheist, obviously as God is just some made up dude in the sky.. I generally argue with Christians when they make some stupid remake about God, or Jesus, as being an atheist, that's a load of rubbish to me.. I mean seriously, it's like believing in Santa Claus when we were young, some magical dude who gives us free stuff, flies, and lives some place no one can ever find.. We believe in Santa because we are told it by our parents and read it in books like the bible, but have no actual proof of Santa being real.. Faith does not mean truth, logic does mean truth. Almost everything in the bible has been proved logically wrong, so the only thing Christians can now do, is edit the bible to make it more believable..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus is the Way, the Truth, the Life and nobody gets to God except thru Him.

Athiests don't accept that because their eyes are blinded to spiritual truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    because christians should learn to respect... and stop trying to convert

Downloads
    Uploads
    I DON'T KNOW. ha haha ha

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want know this too...

I think the Atheist usually starts the fights first most of the time. If you are mad that they try to convert you just tell them kindly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    HOnestly I'm a christian I don't get it either. I respect atheist and their beliefs. If they don't want to hear about God I'm not going to force it on them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not true. Atheists and Christians both changed my mind. That's how I became an atheist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast