Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The same thing is happening with me. Only our arguments are getting more and more intense. We are at the 1 1/2 year marker. It's just something that happens naturally. At first all you can think of is how much you love that person. After a while you begin to notice their flaws and some things that you don't necessarily like about their behavior or how they treat you. So you try to address the matter, but he doesn't exactly see what's wrong because you've never taken notice to it before, so he fights back.
    It's totally natural. You'll make up and love each other even more. Just to warn you, we broke up for 4 days because of an argument. So if that happens to you, just wait for him to answer back with an "I'm sorry, I was an idiot" and "I love you and still wanna be with you".

Hope this helps straighten things out for you n.n

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's probably because you're moving on. you need to plant a fresh seed in the garden of love. take some time nurturing this new plant and one day it could grow into a new strong husband plant. possibly the necture your current garden of love isn't sweet enough , hunt for more variety of seeds to water , go beyond your comfort zone . then only then will you find the strongest plant that shines the brightest and grows the talles and smells the best

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is because at 7 months, you're feelings are changing for him. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. And these feelings and emotions make us do crazy things that we never done before. This is the time where you really have to control your emotions and getting mad, because it will cause more arguments over the smallest things that will not be necessary. It is possible for arguing to bring down the foundation of a relationship. GL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because your true colors start to come out. You disguise it at the start of a relationship kind of but it just becomes more apparent the longer into a relationship you get. It's life deal with it. Your still young it's going to happen many more times in your life.

Junior Member PretentiousNostalgia's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know. That's never happened to anyone in the history of ever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's because you both are secure enough to show you true sides after seven months or it could just be that you had each other and its old now. next please!

Downloads
    Uploads
    it happens in every relationship!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are just starting to realize that even though you LOVE him, you just don't LIKE him very much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it happens miss duffy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your finally realizing what its like to be with someone after a long period of time. Sure love is fun, but after awhile the butterflies wear off and you get down to loving being with the person instead of just being with that person.

I think its normal, but if you have doubts maybe a little time apart (not a break or a break up) would be good. Like plan a weekend away with your friends, or take a week off to see your family..
    Being away from someone makes you appreciate them more, and in your case it could be just what the doctor ordered.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast