...and by interests, I mean video games, manga, online games, etc. The thing is, I like this guy in school and he's known for being, well, a bit of a computer geek. He's extremely nice and smart, though, and he's not bad looking either (a lot of girls like him), and I started liking him because of how nice and gentle he was. But the thing is, I'm definitely NOT a flirty-type of person, so when I like a guy I usually do nothing. With this guy, though, I actually have a lot of things in common with him...he loves online games which I've also played in the past, and he also likes most video games that I also like. lol the reason why I love games so much might be because I have 2 game-crazy older brothers that I grew up with...But the point of my question is, would he think I'm strange/unattractive/weird/too tomboy-ish/etc in any way if I tried to get to know him by talking about video games? Do guys generally find game-loving girls non-likable romantically? Please help! And it'd really help if someone could give me advice on other ways to get his attention, too...