I find it easy to talk and start a conversation with everyone... my female friends, my male friends, people older than me, younger than me... everyone except this friend I've got. I've known him for years, we were even best friends at some point, but these past years I've noticed he has stopped talking to me and instead talks to people he even dislikes just for the sake of having fun with them or having an interesting conversation. Could anyone give me ideas and topics to talk to him about? Last time we had English class and he said some weird comment... I think he was joking (he jokes around like that with everyone) but I know him so well that I feel that his jokes are actually intended and partially true. He said: "someone can have lots of friends, but still be bored. For example, --- [ME] is a great friend, yet when I sit with her we don't find anything to talk about..." or it went something like that... well, what can I do? Please, help me...? Anything you think anyone might find interesting.