Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Esfoma

On TV I saw President Bush distressed, unrehearsed, from in mental?

suffering say these words: "The job in Iraq is too much for me! I can't DO the job!" Now today a couple days later. He is with Daddy. Having phoned in to a talk show host who's been totally onBush's side. Mike Gallegher.He said amidst a most painfully expressed groaning, "I can't DO the job in Iraq. !! " And like, "What do you think I should DO Daddy?" And daddy (And people normally can't fool me about voices and I believe this was genuine. If this was Rush Id be embarassed. I think it was real.)Daddy answered "I dont know. Iraq is YOUR little red wagon." And I heard something to the effect of " If you out there have an answer please tell me. " lLike how. Email it. (This idea was discarded..(not email, something wrong with that)/some back and forth converstion about why email ..This is email. PLEASE Mr. Bush would you please give back the war discressionary power to CONGRESS ? Like immediatly!? Please! ! ! Thank you!!!

brandon n
    oh grow up thanks to bush we havent had any terrist attacks since 9/11 ...

Ya-sai
    You tell him

+ Reply to Thread