Aloha, successful D.A.R.E. graduates. I had quit, because you people don't seem to like me and I'm too old to do things where I'm not appreciated, but they dragged me back with promises of more money. I'm only human and I can only do things on principle for so long. But in any case, I'm here, so deal with it. Here's some garbage you might have missed.
-Oh la la, you'll be able to watch YouTube videos on the iPhone! More chances to see crappy home videos and unfunny joke movies on the go. You know what I'd like to see in the iPhone? Some goddamned buttons.
-And look, some fancy-ass bags by Logitech to carry your laptop computers around with. Nothing says you're a cool guy like having a special carrying case for your dork supplies.
-The government is wasting our tax money on science fiction outfits for the army. Here's an idea for tax money you feel like wasting, government: train your police officers to stop pulling me over on the way home from McMulligans.
-This is what I'm talking about! I hate squirrels so much. This site needs more things like this and less useless crap that I'd never buy in a million years.
OK, that's it. Now feel free to complain about how you don't like me in the comments, because you should rally against the injustice of having to see my face once every couple weeks on a free website. Parasites. –Harold Jenkins
</img>

More...