Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your skin has four colors.. we're all human, all equal, but its interesting to...

...know why there are more whites.? Maybe I read too much ya know?? I've just heard and read about that the population of our nation has more whites than any other "color". And just so you know,, I learn this "Four colors" thing from this site..
    http://www.livescience.com/health/top_10_about_you-1.html

Would like to hear your thoughts on this... regardless if you click the link or not. =)

It's a short article thing about, "10 things you didn't know about you." and it's the #1 thing.. you can just click on the 1 if you don't want to read all of them.. they're all intersting.. even though I learned most of it when I was in school LOL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool. I didn't know that. I figured there were 3 main layers that everyone was a mix of.

I don't know what you mean by the "more whites" bit though? Are you still talking about that article? Because whites as a social construct are nowhere near the majority in the world.

@Bob: Africa is not a country.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Worldwide, there are not more caucasions. Maybe in your country, but China, India, Africa, and may other countries are not white and are the most populist countries in the world. Caucasions are a minority.

+ Reply to Thread