Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member pretty_lil_sunita's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pakistan's intelligence service/agency doing enough to combat Terrorism or maybe

fuel/support it ? just wondering why its failing to dilute terrorism homegrown or from the pashtun mainland, I just think that if Pakistan's intelligence agency devoted 80% of its energy into battling terrorism instead of 'supporting' it , the troubled nation would be...well less troubled ?

only a fool would argue that Pakistan is a nation of good repute right now, and going by a backlog of history decorated with terrorism one must wonder if it has ever been.

I'm fiercely proud of my Indian ethnicity as much as Pakistanis are fiercely proud of blowing innocent people up to attain entry into heaven alongside 72 virgins, the later of which can be used as evidence to support claims of being 'certifiably insane'.

Sickening repugnant vile evil manifested itself in the Dharmic land of India and engulfed a land of light into darkness for centuries, but the truth which was Hinduism was never destroyed.

The same sickening disgusting repugnant evil manifested itself alongside in US main land on 9/11 and again in late 02 in Bali.

We all know about the mumbai incidents too. And it wasn't Santa Claus and his little evles who did/planned that either.

Soooo, If i MAY and Infact I shall - no I will, I will expand upon my question iteslf - how many more 'LIES' can the Pakistani Intelligence tell the world and India that they had nothing do with a single terrorism attack in India ?

India knows that when it deals with Pakistan, its dealing with a sickening repugnant little rabies infected dog - and therefore speaks about it on the world stage using 'appropriate terminology'.

Cowardism, terrorism, evil, injust, barbaric, sickening, pre-medieval, war mongering antics of terrorist harbouring/breeding nations such as Pakistan are not easy to hide and the sooner the western world tells Pakistan 'Thats it fellas - we warned you, now you deal with India yourselves' and closes their doors - we'll see what happens.

Until then, Pakistan needs to stop digging themselves a 'deeper hole' trying to pretend they had nothing to do with the mumbai terror attacks.

The greatest thing to come out of Pakistan was 'terrorism' and radical bearded wife beaters. Thats all. IF that annoys you - address the issue at the table.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you indians are so brainwashed its unbelievable

do you have any EVIDENCE that the pakistan intelligence was involved????

i though not, continue watching your stupid Bollywood crap

Downloads
    Uploads
    i was interested too like you - till i saw the hugeeeee border it has with afghanistan - and most of it is mountainous - how can you control that?????

plus i have heard that their are tribal people there too - we need to send our boys (UK) in to sort it out

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pakistan - an islamic state with a nuclear weapon.

Why are you surprised that they are calling the shots?

+ Reply to Thread