Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ohio executed a 5-foot-7, 267-pound double murderer ?

LUCASVILLE, Ohio - Ohio executed a 5-foot-7, 267-pound double murderer on Tuesday who argued his obesity made death by lethal injection inhumane.

Richard Cooey, 41, died at 10:28 a.m. at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, said Jim Gravelle, a spokesman with state attorney general's office.

He deserved what he got in my opinion...what's yours?

Downloads
    Uploads
    He deserved what he got but in my opinion they wait too long to hand out this justice. I find it inhumane to allow this waste of human space to sit in prison to get fat on our tax dollars when he took the lives of people who had done nothing to deserve the fate they were handed. The death penalty is a necessary evil and should be handed out as soon as they issue the death penalty. They should be fed once a day the same thing everyday. Its more then this SOB handed out to his victims thats for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They should execute all people on death row. Waste of money!

@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@

You know I can never figure out how in the name of god there are people surviving out there making less than $15,000 a year but it costs $30,000 to keep someone in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know he does not deserve to be on the earth because of what he did. I think that he got what he deserved. I also think, that if it was available, he should have got life in prison without the possibility of parole. I know that sounds contradictory but I like the idea of him living in a 6ft. by 8ft. cell locked up for 23 out of 24 hours a day when he is 90 and knowing he is there because he killed. Sometimes the death penalty is just to easy on these killers.

Junior Member KentuckyFriedChicken's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he got what he deserved the son of a bitch should of been tortured before he was executed

+ Reply to Thread