I'm a pretty happy 16-year old boy. I love my family, and am pretty responsible. However, the one thing that sucks in my life is being in high school, because it is so dull and monotonous. It's the same thing over and over again, and there's no real PASSION for the subject. I'm in almost all AP courses, and it is still ridiculously easy, because the teachers mostly care about the test and our grades. Most of the kids I know are either vapid pot-heads or "smart" people who only care about grades. Either way, they're shallow. Even though I'm generally well-liked, I'm still somewhat lonely, as it's very hard to encounter anyone like me who I can regularly talk to. I would be much happier if I found a society or a club which I could join to meet like-minded people. I'm going to college soon, but I wish to make the most out of my remaining high school years. I want them to be exciting and unique.

By exciting I don't mean going to parties. I mean exploring, learning, and engaging in great adventures with risk alongside a faithful group of friends. I know this sounds idealistic, but does anyone out there know of any international or local societies that would fulfill my needs?