...hanging on? I met this guy online through a dating website. He lives in Chicago about three hours from here. I am going to be going to school in Chicago this fall for grad school. We had been talking everyday for about two months through e-mail and text. So I made the jump and met him in person just two days ago. He was cute and charming on the date. He opened doors, he seemed a little nervous (in a cute way), and he picked great places to go based on our common interests. We spent about 12 hours together, and the date ended at his apartment with us drinking wine, cuddling, and watching a movie. Then suddenly towards the end of the movie he said, "It's time for bed." When he said that, I thought he meant it was time for me to leave. I felt like I had done something wrong, so I grabbed my coat and shoes. He walked me to the train. On the way I asked him if I had done something wrong. He said "No. Don't over-think things. You could have stayed." We got to the train and he hugged me. And said something to the effect of "I don't know when I'm going to see you again." Then he told me to text him when I got back to the hotel. I was a little offended that he didn't take me back to my hotel. Mind you, it was almost 1 in the morning and I'm not completely familiar with the city. In his defense it was going to be about a 1.5 hour ride there and back for him.

I sent him a text message the evening after the date that read "I guess what I was trying to ask you last night was if I'm up in Chicago again, would you like to see me?"

This was his response through a facebook message:

"I had fun yesterday too and I didn't mean for you to think that I was shoving you out last night that wasn't my intention at all. That would be great if you came up again but we are really only starting to actually get to know each other and I don't want to put any unneeded pressure on either of us. We both have lots going on in our lives as is. Lets work on being friends right now and if come august things are still going well then we can talk about something a little more serious "

If you could give me any advice that would be great. I just don't know if he's really interested or just leading me on. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.