Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    AV'FC
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There coming to take Paul away to the funny farm ho ho he he tell the looney never get out never get out ding dung looney Paul is off is head they lock him in a straight jack until he is died before that They will stick electrode to is looney head and sling looney tablets down is throat instead and put him in a rubber room he he the looney egg and spoon is off his head
    Sounds like you could join him!

AV'FC
    Sounds like you could join him!

Unregistered
    I knew this person in Lowestoft my wife meet him in the street eating food from rubbish bins we felt sorry for him and when we saw him in the street we gave him food as it was clear from the way he looked dressed in an old Mac and slippers and you could see he had not wash in years and smell quite bad the last time we saw him was when he was scene running around the street naked and shouting about being the son of God the police had to be called and he was taken away we did hear that he had threaten to kill some woman's baby it clear he is deranged and should never be out with normal people as he is a dangerous to the public he seems a bit like Fred west

Unregistered
    Does anyone have any additional information?

AV'FC
    I have additional information. Reply to this comment with your contact details if you want to know more.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by AV'FC View Post
    I have additional information. Reply to this comment with your contact details if you want to know more.
    Please send me any info you have please [email protected]

Unregistered
    Please send me any info you have please [email protected]
    And who might I ask are you?
    It might be more mannerly to actually say what your interest is and who you are. Why would someone send details to you just like that? For all we know you could be the nutcase himself or one of his brothers who are not much better than him, so I would suggest that anyone thinking of replying to this be on their guard. The whole family are not nice people and are not to be trusted.

AV'FC
    And who might I ask are you?
    It might be more mannerly to actually say what your interest is and who you are. Why would someone send details to you just like that? For all we know you could be the nutcase himself or one of his brothers who are not much better than him, so I would suggest that anyone thinking of replying to this be on their guard. The whole family are not nice people and are not to be trusted.
    This comment is from somebody who presents as highly deluded. Asking someone who they are, whilst commenting as 'Unregistered'. Telling someone that it would be 'more mannerly to actually say what your interest is' when they didn't divulge their own interest in commenting on the thread. Lambasting a whole family as 'not nice people' and 'not to be trusted' when you most certainly don't know the whole family. Out of interest; far does your delusion about all of the family members spread? Is it just the brothers of Stephen Paul, or do you believe this more widely?

My advice would be to address your own hypocrisy, stereotypes and wrongful sweeping statements before commenting on online threads with absolute dross

Unregistered
    How are the Nicholson part of the family doing these days ?

Unregistered
    How are the Nicholson part of the family doing these days ?
    Who is this? How do you know so much info like this particular surname? I'm really curious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast