Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    you aint exactly saying your identity are you ? good fishing to try and get my name but it wont work haha but why is he still on your mind to this day ? it's probably been 15 years since you last saw him ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you aint exactly saying your identity are you ? good fishing to try and get my name but it wont work haha but why is he still on your mind to this day ? it's probably been 15 years since you last saw him ?
    You have no idea who I am buddy, but nice try for trying to analyse me. I assume you're related to him from your dreadful personality/attitude.

Unregistered
    You can judge someone from a forum thread? Look at yourself before judging others 'buddy', move on with your life

Unregistered
    You can judge someone from a forum thread? Look at yourself before judging others 'buddy', move on with your life
    You're the one who was disrespectful so don't tell me to 'look at myself'. It's my business as to why i'm interested, and you have no right to tell me otherwise.

Unregistered
    Haha 'disrespectful' maybe tone of voice doesn't come across too well on a thread...so maybe you're reading into things wrong....but no need to cry mate, chill out and calm down with the snobbiness. He's in prison. Be happy and don't live in fear

Unregistered
    Haha 'disrespectful' maybe tone of voice doesn't come across too well on a thread...so maybe you're reading into things wrong....but no need to cry mate, chill out and calm down with the snobbiness. He's in prison. Be happy and don't live in fear
    You came at me initially with rude comments so i'm just giving it back. There's a difference. When I receive respect I give it right back, but you didn't do that so don't complain. You have no idea who I am or why i'm asking- literally none. I asked for comments from people with actual answers, not sassy rude remarks. But thanks anyways.

Unregistered
    I aint complaining mate, I aint bothered in all honesty. Just been winding you up

Unregistered
    I aint complaining mate, I aint bothered in all honesty. Just been winding you up
    This is my family and my business and you're making a mockery of it. Find something better to do.

Unregistered
    You'd pick an argument with your mirror reflection wouldn't you ?

Unregistered
    You'd pick an argument with your mirror reflection wouldn't you ?
    YOU started being rude. Why can't you comprehend that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast