Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sasyone
    Mainly because they don't want to piss off McCain as he will be putting a boot in their a## when he's elected.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are still planning.....

Niki
    They might not be focused on the US anymore, but rather on the situation in the middle east where they feel they should be more involved in. (destabilizing the saudi princes, and the surrounding regions, organizing insurgency etc.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    For one, they're organization has been set back due to the interference by the US ARMY in Afghanistan.

The government is more aware and has invested heavily to prevent things like this from happening.

Theres a lot of internal fighting amongst that group...plus lack of leadership/organization/resources

They've struck easier targets in other nations...

sugaree
    because their friends who control the world's oil supply are bankrupting us....they will make us fall without firing a shot....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because we've shown that this country will fight back.

Ron H
    Because no liberals gutless wonders are in the oval office yet, hopefully never will.

It is also that they were surprised that we would bring the war to them instead of cowering like when Clinton was in office. I am sure that it was Bush tried to blow up the WTC in the 1993. I am sure it was Bush that order the Cole to be blown up in the Sudan. Clinton failed us, he failed to protect Americans, just as his wife will do the same.

You conspiracy theory idiots are unbelievably retarded.

Maxi Robespierre
    I think that they wanted to highlight US terrorism in Islamic countries and to engage them. And since they are fighting in two countries there is no point attacking civilians in the US.

Tsunami
    oh they will they are trying i am sure and they have plans but each time we have so far messed them up but they will try and i am sure it will be big city for sure. its just we dont' knwow hat they will do that is scary they are horrible and i hope we can get them all before that happens but it brings the nation together and you know what maybe it wil lwake up a few other nations around here abit.

Junior Member ThePlasticFlamingo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're so disorganized that they keep themselves entertained by blowing each other up, not the US.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast