GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I LOST MY cellphone.....???

L

Lina chan

well somebody stole it
because I looked every every where and guess what?? I did NOT find it (I'm pretty angry right now)

so I just dont know what to do!!! I told to teachers and counselors in school.....BUT they..... couldn't do anything..............
so I'm thinking what should I do now?? and YOU!!! the person who stole it, if you are reading this... you don't know how much pain and trouble you brought to me and my family because now I'm in a big trouble and this cell phone...was special to me! now it's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think about ppl's feelings before you do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess what I WANT IT BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!
OHH.... AND WHAT SHOULD i DO NOW...???? WHERE CAN i LOOK FOR IT??

like maybe in school somewhere.......
I tried to call but like its always turned off

call it with your house phone or something. pretend you arent looking for it, and try to weasel their name out of them during a quick conversation. that is if they answer. if not then they are either smart or it actually isnt stolen.

not to be rude or anything, but its just a cell phone. there are way more important things in life then a cell phone. they didn't even have them back in the day. so its really not the end of the world.

call the cell phone company and cancel the phone and if you have insurance, you may be able to get another one a little cheaper. hope you find it.

oh my fricken god yeah kids these days SUCK one stole my ipod OUT of my backpack a couple months ago and i was sooo pissed off plus i had to tell my parents who like got soo mad at me...
i hope you find it gl

keep trying to call the number *67 block ur number so the person doesn't know its you calling. hope u find it.. I would be lost without mine.
try under the bed,table bookshelves

Yeah, you should look for it by calling it, look for it in every class room in your school, lost and found, and the bathroom... If you can't find it, I think you should tell your parents to cancel your account and if the y can, to get you a new free phone or something... Whoever found it might be using the minutes and enjoying every single of them. I think the bill is going to come very high, and that's pretty bad for your dad who has to pay for them! Do something fast.. You should also tell the school to make an announcement if whoever found it to please return it in the lost and found, and they won't get in trouble.

I'm sorry that really sucks! The same thing happened to me someone stole my ipod out of my locker... luckily the girl was an idiot and told my friend about it and he told me. But just hold out becuase the school might be able to do something if you find out some more info.

All over your school, house, path from your house to school, and the last place you had it. If you still don't find it, put signs up about it everywear. Like, in the school and stuff. Good Luck!

Sorry, but it isn't God's fault ..

EDIT - lmao, 'Pull My Finger'

First thing you need to do is calm down and try to think where was the last place you had it. If that doesn't work, ask around if anyone you know has seen it or call/text your phone and see if anyone answers, but you really should call your phone company and tell them to temporarily shut it off just in case someone else uses it ;]

I know how you feel. I've been there...I hope you find it though.

Back