i am Always compared to my cousin?

Feb 9, 2009
well...my cuz is a cheerleader she is blonde she is beautiful and she is in lift classes! i am a goth i have red brown and blond hair and i am failing. it seems most of my family thinks im the anti-christ or something. at family gatherings everyone runs to her and ignors me. they try to chang me to be like her.

Sounds like she is well adjusted, responsible and mature enough to understand the importance of taking school seriously and the future implications if it isn't. I can see why you would like to distance yourself from her. Try being a goth that doesn't want a future at Burger Barn.

Sounds like she is well adjusted, responsible and mature enough to understand the importance of taking school seriously and the future implications if it isn't. I can see why you would like to distance yourself from her. Try being a goth that doesn't want a future at Burger Barn.

Back