What are your thoughts on Twilight?

calley

Mar 22, 2009
Loved it, hated it? Let me know. ;)

Personally, I'm impartial. I thought it was okay-is, but I don't understand the publicity it got... But that's neither here nor there. What I'm interested in are your opions. :)

I like the book. Honestly, it is original and has a great plot. The publicity of preteen girls drooling over Edward Cullen and Jacob Black like they are true people is very unneeded though.

I loved the books, and then saw the movie... the movie was okay... but it was NOTHING like the book. I'm not like a Twilight fanatic though, i'm not in love with Edward, or Robert for that matter... But most of the publicity came from the movie, and Edward...

I loved the books, and then saw the movie... the movie was okay... but it was NOTHING like the book. I'm not like a Twilight fanatic though, i'm not in love with Edward, or Robert for that matter... But most of the publicity came from the movie, and Edward...

I personally thought it was badly-written and that all this hype is misgiven. There's been many books that I've read with well-developed plot-line and characters that really would have deserved it, but not Twilight. Everyone liked it because it re-introduced Vampires, and because of the whole 'macho sexy vampire' as the lover charcter. Bella has no personality, so it would be easy fort anyonwe to pertend they are her and dating a vampire. A stupid, cardboard vamp, but still. Mary-Sued through and through.

Answer my questions, please:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqVia2ZT4C5kPbu97upbRm_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090808132129AA6Ezca
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Apsel9BfmwmOvNkNM_tUqgHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090808133527AAbLyjA
Thanks. :]

i love it its kind of real for me minus the vampires but know you can't be with someone you love and if you do something bad could happen to one of you guys i can't get enough of that book

I thought it was alright. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Though it doesn't deserve to have all the attention it's getting. I can't even walk into a store without Twilight books, and backpacks, and purses.

i love it its kind of real for me minus the vampires but know you can't be with someone you love and if you do something bad could happen to one of you guys i can't get enough of that book

I loved the book series and would have enjoyed it regardless of the pop culture attention. The first movie was ok.
I am in love with Edward Cullen, not Robert Pattison and I think the majority of the publicity stems from the movies

Suck'd.

Could explain why, but last time I tried I couldn't fit it into this answer box. D: Mostly due to the abuse and pedophilia and sexism, but also just the ridiculous purple prose.

They're horrid books. Stephenie Meyer doesn't know a thing about character or plot development, she just knows cheap conflict and high school-esque drama. And that goes without mentioning all the bad messages the book sends to its readers.

They're horrid books. Stephenie Meyer doesn't know a thing about character or plot development, she just knows cheap conflict and high school-esque drama. And that goes without mentioning all the bad messages the book sends to its readers.

Back