Who believes according to the prophecies in the Bible, that the world is...

derkommissar

Oct 18, 2008
I certainly do. Look at everything around us. Weather, wars, nobody cares for their fellow man anymore, crime, sexual perversion, etc. It's all very clear.

...nearing the end? I do. Explain your beliefs.
It is apparent through the recent 20 years, why it is that we are nearing the end. Crazy cooks have been claiming that the end is near, but never has the world been this far in technological advancements. Resources are being used and exhausted consistently. World disasters, both natural and man-caused have been occurring numerously. Only a bit more than a century ago, the most advanced warfare that mankind possessed was rifles, cannons, and things of the such. With the growing power that man continually increases to gain today, instability also increases. Wars and rumors of wars are being spread around the earth. Talk of famines and corrupted food supplies have been engulfing us. Most of all, acceptance of sin has been accepted on such a wide scale that day after day, more abominations which are unacceptable to God, are becoming accepted by men, which shows a corrupt blackness in man's heart.

Please explain your ideas. This is just a summary of what I believe.

I do. All you have to do is look around and see that so many things are coming to pass exactly as foretold.

I don't because because people have been saying this for thousands of years.

Every kook seems to think that the end times will occur during their lifetime.

Back