Which would i rather get an iphone or Ipod Touch?

QuanH

Mar 31, 2009
Alright guys i want your guys opinion on what should i get! i want as much details and reasons i should get one of them! From how much space it holds to what features ar better! GIVE ME AS MUCH INFO AS U MUCH! =)

get an iPhone is you want to be able to call somebody.

if you already have a cell phone, or dont need (or want) to be able to call somebody and spend the extra money, then just get the iTouch!

I'm gunna make this short and sweet!

If I had the option I would go for the iphone.. because the iphone pretty much works like the itouch but it's also a phone!! So that's pretty awesome!! You would have 2 in 1!!

Now, the reason you may opt fo the itouch is because u wont have to have a contract and pay monthly fees because..hence it's not a phone.

I guess it just depends on ur personal preference but to me the iphone is awesome! You wouldnt have to carry around the itouch plus a phone..u could have the great features in 1 device

It depends on what you need. Do you have a cellphone with a camera? The iPod touch doesn't have a camera or a mic. You'll need a mic if you want to use some apps that require it. The memory is the same. The iPhone has texting, phone, camera, iPod app instead of music and videos app, and more. Whatever you need and whatever you can afford should be the basis of your decision.

Iphone Its an Ipod with the things of a cell phone. Plus internet, games, apps, etc.

depends, if u want to be able to take pictures and call people i'd go for an iphone... but if u want a "slimmer device" with every other thing then itouch

Really? u should get an iphone it an ipod and cellphone together! wow so yea (im saving for one!) =p

The idea of the iPhone is great because everything is one little device. You can make phone calls, listen to your music, listen to the radio, be able to go online (and it's pretty clear), and play games BUT dropped calls always happen and it's annoying. The iPhone holds 8GB $199 and 16GB $299 for new customers with a two year plan.

The iTouch can do everything but make phone calls. It's great and you don't have to worry about getting a plan and making a two year agreement. 8GB $229

Iphone because they both are touch screen, has music plus the Iphone you can call and they both have internet youtube.

i'd get the iTouch because from what i understand you dont have to pay service on it like a phone. if you already have a cell and compy access why would you need that on another device?

You must have AT&T to have the iPhone. If you are OK with having AT&T then there is no more consideration. Get the iPhone.

If you don't want or can't have AT&T, then get the iPod Touch. The iPhone is far better to have than the iPod Touch, but if you are like me and live in an area with less than acceptable coverage by AT&T, then you get an iPod Touch and home that some day maybe the iPhone will be available to Verizon.

Back