Is Lincoln Academy High School diploma legit?

I actually received my high school diploma from Lincoln Academy a year ago and I was wanting to gone onto college (Los Angeles Community College) after I graduated from Lincoln Academy. Los Angeles Community College accepted my high school diploma and official transcript from the Lincoln Academy program and I am now enrolled into the nursing program workin to get my LVN.

I also got an $18/hour job with their high school diploma. I highly recommend them compared to some of the other program available online. It really is a legit school.

yeah i do and they are good and all. they talkedf with my mom before i enrolled to make sure it was a good fit for me. i got to graduate high school early at 17 and they helped me apply for the FAFSA student aid program which helps with money and all. the are cool people.

I had finished it in 2 days, and graduated before my class. I have yet to get my diploma...and it's been a month! I did mess up my zip code at first, but it was fixed about 2 weeks ago. I called and emailed and they just keep saying "ohh, it hasn't been shipped I'm sorry it will be there soon blah blah". If It's a scam, they bet their ass I'll personally find them and beat the living shit out of them. c:

ALSO! Might I add EVERYBODY'S name is DavidAllen...wtf is up with that?

ALSO! Might I add EVERYBODY'S name is DavidAllen...wtf is up with that?

I dealt with many representatives at Lincoln and none were named David Allen. Must have been coincidence. Anywho, I did a lot of research before I pick the online school I would ultimately get my high school diploma from and I chose Lincoln. One word: Thrilled!

An awesome group of students and staff members made my choice easy.

I graduated from lincoln academy but havent got my diploma cuz i havent paid completely. I hope it isnt a scam cuz my future is riding on this. It jus seemed too easy you know? please let this be real!!!

Yeah, this is legit. I got my diploma from them after I finished the course. I'm now going to college at USC. :)

I did get my diploma after i completed the course.. not all colleges accept but state jobs or anything else that requires at least a GED. your golden

Yeah, Lincoln Academy is a good online school. I got my diploma from there and did not have any problems whatsoever receiving a job after I graduated. I am planning on enrolling into college the next semester but trying to save up now. Overall experience with them was great.

I've tried many other online schools but will never give up on my Lincoln Academy. They always get things done. Just by looking at the design of the website you can tell they are legit.

I just received my diploma from there a few months ago and it came with my official transcript. I took my transcript to HCC, (Houston Community College), and applied no problem at all. I start my first class in 2 weeks and the overall process was amazing.

I graduated frm Lincoln Academy.. Overall it's s good school I've been testing thru many online schools and Lincoln Academy was more difficult then all the rest. Their curriculum is da best... Very Pleased...Ayeeeeee

Áèãëü - Áèãëü - ñ

Óäî÷êà çèìíÿÿ, ïîïëàâî÷íàÿ - Óñòðîéñòâî è èçãîòîâëåíèå ïðî÷åë òóò fisherhunter.ru/rybalka/rybolovnye-snasti/snasti-dlia-zimnego-yjeniia-ryby/zimniaia-ydochka/ydochka-zimniaia-poplavochnaia.html

Ñïàñèáîãîâîðèòü íå íàäî

Hi,

it's March 2012 - Has anyone that originally didn't receive their diploma; Receive it after all? I've been researching for the last two hours on if I should try getting my diploma through this "program" - but whats with the guy that said some colleges don't accept it??? - like thats supposed to help me make my decision??? The ONLY Reason I'm considering this is so I can have a College Accept it ya know!!??

like give me a break! Someone help! Please??

Hi,

it's March 2012 - Has anyone that originally didn't receive their diploma; Receive it after all? I've been researching for the last two hours on if I should try getting my diploma through this "program" - but whats with the guy that said some colleges don't accept it??? - like thats supposed to help me make my decision??? The ONLY Reason I'm considering this is so I can have a College Accept it ya know!!??

like give me a break! Someone help! Please??

I did their online program and graduated this month (March 2012) and I know for a fact that they are NOT a scam. I have applied and been accepted by Baylor. If Baylor will accept their diploma any school will. Do not be afraid to give it a shot. They offer a 100% money back guarantee. It will work for you.

I finished my courses now i have to pay it off to receive my diploma and i'll be good to work.

I enrolled in The Lincoln Academy program myself almost a week ago. Finished it in about three days. Passed. The college that called me said that it wasn't accredited for them or on the board of whatever they called it. =/

hm

I suppose if not getting accepted by any colleges get your money back, right? The BBB can help you with that even though they arent a part of them . Was thinking about giving this program a shot my self was going to sign up today but im still looking around to see what i can find about it. might just be better off getting your GED ! But its worth the try maybe ?

Back