Cut from my high schools basketball team twice, what now?

xshawnmichaelstvx

Mar 14, 2013
I've gotten cut from. My schools team two years in a row now . I have what it takes to be on the Team , I know that I should be on the team. There's people on the team that I am 10 times better than , I just don't know what to do . I don't wanna try out again next year , but I want to play high school basketball . Should I transfer schools? I'm 15 5'11 .

first, before you do anything, ask the coach why you got cut and what you could do to make the team next year. then reassess the situation and see if what he suggests is doable for next year. if you jump ship and transfer you could run into the same situation elsewhere. man up, be an adult, talk to the coach, tell him your goals, if he is anything a coach should be, he will listen and take stock in the fact that you have to balls to talk to him.

for all USA golf course information, websites, and email contacts visit http://www.usagci.com/

Wow your almost 6 ft and still cant make the team? unless you have other teammates who are 6 ft + I dont see any reasons why you cant make the team.

Back