What do you think about this prophecy for Christians?

CometoGod

Dec 7, 2008
I found this Prophecy in some of the old scrolls found in the dead sea.
"And many shall look falsely for a Messiah. The Jews for their Messiah and the followers of Christ for his return. And they do not understand their own scripture. For they will look for their redeemer in two thousand years from the beginning of time. And the time shall pass and there will be no redeemer. And they will not be phased for their faith in the writings of man shall be more than their faith in God. And the time will come that the world shall be gathered by the beacon of freedom, for a servant shall be made King. And four years shall pass and the stars shall align and the truth about the religions shall be made clear. For their faith has been placed in an savior instead of God and they will fail to seek God because of their blindness until that day shall come where the lies shall crumble and man shall be set free of their masters who attempt to leash God for their own selfish purposes. Praise be to God almighty and none else! Amen!"

Very powerful words, what do you all think?
I wonder if the beacon is America and the servant is Obama
How could a hoax written so long ago?

Didn't really speak to my spirit like prophecies from God do. You must to the Holy Spirit and not our own mind and flesh when finding and looking at prophecy?
I so appreciate your curiosity and your willingness to be open to prophecy!
So am I! The spirit of prophecy is still alive and well today! Might I suggest kimclement.com
He is a proven prophet and the prophecies are awesome!
Please pray and ask God to show you if this word from the dead sea scrolls is from him, the enemy or somebodies flesh!
Happy prophecy hunting!

powerful words alright but no can confirm nor deny the existince of God I guess we can just wonder

Very interesting. I can't imagine all these religions will fall but who knows. Would be nice to see more people interested in God and not their little religions. Where did you get this?

Many scrolls that found in the dead sea was not inspired by God. Be careful and not to be come a stumbling block to anyone.
The only inspired Word of God is the Bible. Stick with it and you will be fine.

Back