Is there a stylus that works with the blackberry storm?

MoodFamNY

Feb 10, 2009
My husband has a storm and his hands are so dry and rough that he has some trouble with the screen. He wants a stylus, but I can't find any reviews from other storm users, most have iPhones. I would like to hear from any of you who know (preferably from experience) whether there is one that works (well) with the storm. Thanks!

no, because the blackberry storm is actually like a giant button - not really "touch screen" because you actually have to press down on the screen when you want to go to something. if he just recently got the phone, he should have up to 30 days to return it. if not, you're just going to have to get a new one if it hurts too badly.
or he could sell it on ebay.

There is a Storm Stylus

Ummm....Dont you just love people who dont know what they are talking about. Especially Iphone users talking about the storm.

First off, the Storm's screen follows your fingers regardless of the clicking action. To see this download StormSketch. This program draws where your finger has been without clicking the screen.

As for a Stylus, I just ordered mine from Storm 9530 Stylus / BlackBerry Storm 9530 Stylus

So keep your Blackberry and ignore these na sayers. Having played with a Iphone the Storm is far superior.

Back