always a part of you, wherever you go? This is a really really tough concept to explain, but I'm going to try my best...

This is for both young men and women, and teenagers, so please tell me what you think.

Has the following happened to you?:
So as a teenage girl, I've realized that my unborn child of the future is a part of me right now. like the one special egg that will turn out to be my child one day is a piece of me right now. it's just awing that this child one day will have always been right here with me. and it makes me feel so compassionate towards my body as I'm responsible until the day comes.. (very cheezy)

lol.. maybe this is too deep for another teenager.. perhaps other young adults will have similar thoughts?
P.S. I'm definitely not planning on having kids until I'm well out of college and everything, so CHILL. hahaha and I'm waiting for marriage too by the way so don't lecture me, they are wasted words.
I LOVE how my child will always be a part of me as I grow. and I love him or her already...

ok..maybe this hasn't happened to you either.. and if it hasn't, that's perfectly ok! please let me know either way.. or if you suddenly make this realization, that's great!
if this doesn't make sense, let me know, i won't be offended. and i'll add more details. i'm really curious...

FYI - I'm 15. Am I overthinking this whole thing, or am I just mature for my age, at least in this respect? I guess I'm just going to be a very compassionate mommy
lol I know that the egg alone isn't alive. It is, however, a very significant and essential part of my future baby, and therefore in a sense I always have the piece of life with me.