Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member WA9/11Investigators's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you a government conspiracy theorist?

Do you believe the outrageous nonsensical B/S that you were told about 9/11/2001? And after the story changed did you still believe it, or were you even aware of the fact that claims have been changed numerous times. After all patriotic Americans have been debunking the governments and popular medias continual lies and conspiracy theories for 8 years now?

Though we may never be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a faction of intelligence inside the United States was involved in the attacks of 9/11/2001,we can prove that we were lied to about it and there was a cover up.

We can also do something about it. The reason I teach people about the omissions, distortions and the cover up regarding the attacks of 9/11/2001 is to open their minds. I hope to enrage, inspire and however else I can, get people to get informed and get involved. We need some accountability and we will never have it if WE sit on our hands saying "there is nothing I can do".

We will never have accountability in regards to the events surrounding 9/11/2001, but if the people are vigilant we can restore some integrity to the political process and the Constitution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a black helicopter headed your way. You might want to pack an overnight bag with some clean undies and a toothbrush before they come to get you.

I am a little interested though. How, exactly, has the story of 19 Arab hijackers and their supporters plotting for 5 years and taking over 4 jets and flying them into various objects changed?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's truely sad that people just sit back and choose not to open their minds and see the truth, isn't it. I totally agree with you.